IT STARTED, QUITE SIMPLY, LIKE THIS...
We serve an inspiring mix of international cuisine on small plates. Drawing from the "food souvenirs" that we have collected during our travels around the world, we have created a menu that reflects everything from the most humble of street foods to the most modern of gastronomic dishes. Our goal is to take you on a culinary journey of these food souvenirs. We serve our food on small plates so that you can explore a variety of diverse cuisines, textures and flavors. And since we believe that food is best enjoyed when shared with good company, our small plates are designed for sharing. We invite you to join us and embark on your culinary journey and hopefully take home some new food souvenirs of your own!
- In the heart of the industrial area of Budron, this is a new restaurant redolent of the South. At its head, on the heights of Lausanne. INSPIRATION SOUTHERN - From the outset, we announce the color with autographed photos of Fernandel on woodwork techno. The cuisine, elegance and beautiful products: Rock fish soup, roasted knuckle of lamb (twelve hours cooking), but also venison and full of surprises to come.
What our Customers Say…
"Nous avons super bien mangé ambiance magnifique pour cette première soirée karaoke"Claude Oppliger
"Très sympathique, à découvrir ! Dommage pas d'enseigne visible de la route principale !!!"Francine Lecart
LUNCH/ DÎNERlunch menu changes every week. It consists of a variety of options: choose between a selection of our signature small plates, a lighter lunch of gourmet salads or opt for the Chef's weekly & daily hot dishes that are always infused with international flavors. The lunch service begins 11:30 until 14:00 Monday to Friday Saturday and Sunday 11:30 till 15:00
See the Menu!
DINNER/ SOUPEROur signature "small plate" menu comes from the four corners of the globe. We refresh it seasonally to reflect the new ideas and inspirations that the team has discovered. We take pride in offering a range of dishes, from the more comforting and down-to-earth recipes, to those that are elegant and refined. There is only one thing we will never compromise on – it is using the finest of fresh, local ingredients that are in harmony with the seasons.
See the Menu!
We carefully select wines that we believe are accessible and approachable to all wine lovers… Wines grown and made with passion by craftsmen on family estates; wines grown with respect to the environment and their land of origin; and cheerful wines that can be enjoyed now rather than set aside in the hope of better days. Most of our wines come from estates that have been or are in the process of being converted to organic farming.
American Express , Diners Club Card ,Mastercard , PostFinance Card , Visa Air conditioned , English spoken , Handicap accessible , Pets allowed , Terrace , Wifi
- If you are unable to reserve a table online, please give us a call or send us an email, and we will do our best to find you a solution
- We do not take reservations for the bar & lounge area - we leave these spaces for the wonderers, adventurers and those of you who don't like to plan.
- Please kindly note that we hold tables for 15 minutes. If you are running late, please call us or send us an email so we know not to give it away.
- Should there be any changes to your reservation, we would really appreciate if you would let us know as early in advance as possible.
- For reservations of 10 guests or more, we will treat your online reservation request manually and one of our event managers will be in touch with you to help plan your meal. Please refer to our Group Dinner page for more information.